Treat yourself and your loved ones to the wholesome delight of our Guilt-Free Sugar-Free Gluten-Free Cookies. These delectable cookies are perfect for special occasions, allowing everyone to enjoy a sweet treat without sugar or gluten. Made with love and simple ingredients, they’re a healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12 cookies
Sugar free gluten free cookies Ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (stevia-sweetened)
- 1/4 cup chopped sugar-free dried cranberries (sweetened with erythritol or stevia)
Sugar free gluten free cookies Instructions:
- Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Dry Ingredients: In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add Wet Ingredients: Add the unsweetened applesauce, melted coconut oil, sugar-free maple syrup, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Mix until a dough forms.
- Fold in Mix-Ins: Gently fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips and chopped sugar-free dried cranberries.
- Shape Cookies: Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie and roll it into a ball. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten and Bake: Use the back of a fork to flatten each cookie ball, creating a crisscross pattern gently.
Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool and Enjoy: Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts (Per Cookie)
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2|
|Total Fat (g)||9|
|Saturated Fat (g)||4|
Sugar free gluten free cookies Tips:
- Choose Sugar-Free Sweeteners: Opt for sugar-free maple syrup, sugar-free chocolate chips (stevia-sweetened), and sugar-free dried cranberries (sweetened with erythritol or stevia) to keep these cookies truly sugar-free.
- Blend the Wet Ingredients: Ensure that the wet ingredients are thoroughly mixed into the dry ingredients to create a consistent cookie dough.
- Adjust the Texture: If the dough is too sticky, you can add a bit more almond flour. If it’s too crumbly, a touch of additional applesauce can help.
- Keep an Eye on Baking: These cookies can go from golden to overbaked quickly, so monitor them closely in the final minutes of baking.
- Customize Mix-Ins: Feel free to customize your cookies with your favorite sugar-free mix-ins, like nuts or unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Storage: Store these cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for a few days, or in the refrigerator for longer freshness.