- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- 1 large plum tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 1 small red onion, slivered
- 8 slider buns
- 1/3 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Shape meat into 8 thin patties. Place 1 Tbsp. cheese on center of each patty; press meat around cheese to completely enclose cheese. Roll each into ball, then flatten into 1/4-inch-thick patty.
- Grill 3 to 5 min. on each side or until done, adding buns, cut sides down, to grill to toast for the last 2 min.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes and onions on bottom halves of buns; top with burgers and ketchup. Cover with tops of buns.
Prep time: 30 min
Total time: 30 min