- 1.2 litres vegetable stock
- 1 shallot or small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 275g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the chicken or vegetable stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the shallot or onion, garlic, peas and chopped mint. Cook at a brisk simmer for 10 minutes until the peas are tender.
- Transfer in batches to a blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste and serve immediately in bowls, topped with a swirl of fat-free natural yogurt, if wished.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes