Cheesy pepperoni pizza bread, easy to pull-apart and dip into your favorite pizza sauce! A quick, delicious, and FUN meal that’s ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 round or oval loaves of bread (doesn’t matter exactly what kind, just make sure it is something with a more firm crust)
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pepperoni slices, cut in half
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 cups marinara/pizza sauce (I prefer a basil-garlic blend but use whatever you like best)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil (use a lot of overhang on the sides because you are going to wrap the bread loaves) and spray with cooking spray.
- Use a long bread knife to slice the bread. Make long slices about 1.5 inches apart all across the bread, and then in the opposite direction so that you get a checkerboard effect. **Be careful not to slice all the way through the bread, do not cut through the bottom crust!**
- Gently stuff the mozzarella into all of the spaces in the bread. Stuff pepperoni slices into the spaces next. Melt butter and whisk in italian seasoning. Drizzle or brush seasoned butter over the whole bread.
- Place loaves onto prepared baking sheet and wrap the loaves with the overhanging foil. Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and bread start to brown lightly. Serve pull-apart bread with warmed pizza/marina sauce. Pull-apart your pizza bread, dip, and enjoy!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins