- 3 small zucchinis
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 lamb sausages
- one block of halloumi
- 1 T each: turmeric, cumin
- 1 t each, salt, sweet paprika, cayenne
- olive oil
- 1 T fresh basil, shredded
- Heat your oven to 220 C in grill mode.
- Wash your veggies and cut into small cubes. Cut sausages into 1 cm parts.
- Put few tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and put onion in. Use pan that can be put into a hot oven. Fry for a few minutes, add sausages and fry for another few minutes, add zucchini and tomatoes. Add salt, turmeric, cumin, sweet paprika and cayenne.
- Cook simmering for 20 minutes.
- Cut halloumi into 1/4 inch slabs. Lay them on top of the dish.
- Put into the oven for a few minutes, until halloumi is golden on the top.
- Serve with fresh basil on top.