Are you fed of eating spicy and oily food? Looking for an alternative as our stomach can’t digest all of those. So here’s what the best thing is for you Gazpacho a dish which includes vegetables, keeps you healthy and nourishes your appetite. If you hate veggies then also I advice you to give this dish a try I dare you will love it.
Let’s take about the main ingredients of Gazpacho and you are right it has vegetables and vegetables. How to get started just grab a bunch of veggies from supermarket or from your garden (best suited). Now be ready to chop them into smaller pieces, I am pretty just the aroma of those chopped pieces will make your day.
Lets head to the recipe now.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ red onion, diced, divided
- 1 large cucumber, diced, divided
- 5 Roma tomatoes, diced, divided
- 1 zucchini, diced, divided
- 2 stalks celery, diced, divided
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 4 cups tomato juice, divided
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 6 dashes Tabasco
- 1 dash black pepper, to taste
1. In the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, combine the minced garlic with half the red onion, half the cucumber, half the tomato, half the zucchini, half the celery, half the tomato juice, and all of the olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, Tabasco, and salt.
2. Pulse until all ingredients are blended well; mixture will have a nice speckled, colorful texture.
3. Pour into a large bowl and add the rest of the tomato juice, and half of the remaining onion, cucumber, tomato, zucchini, and celery. (Reserve the rest of the diced vegetables for garnish.)
4. Stir mixture together and check seasonings, adding salt if needed. Chill soup for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove the soup from the refrigerator and stir. Ladle into a bowl and garnish with remaining diced vegetables, a sliver of fresh avocado, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve with grilled bread or toasted baguette.