Are you planning to cook something out of bread today but scraed to getting hands dipped in yeast. Is that stopping you from getting the best dishes served on the table, then this is going to be a best thing for you. Now you can enjoy a fresh batch of homemade yeast rolls. Not only that you will be able to taste the best rolls covered with amazing garlicy, cheesy, gooey yeast rolls. The most important and best part we will be using frozen roll dough. yeah frozen. So lets get started.
The steps are easy!
Step One: After allowing the frozen dough to sit at room temperature for 45 minutes cut each roll in half with a clean pair of scissors.
Step Two: Pour melted butter and seasonings over dough
Step Three: Add Parmesan cheese
Step Four: Use your hands to gently combine and coat dough. Dough will stick together.
Step Five: Gently pull piece of dough apart and line the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan with dough and cover with remaining grated cheese.
Step Six: Allow to sit at room temperature and rise until double – about 1 1/2 hours. It is now ready to bake!! You will want to either place a cookie sheet under it or line the bottom of the pan with foil as the butter may leak out from the spring form pan while baking and make a big mess in the bottom of your oven, causing your smoke detector to go off and your alarm company to call and see if your house is on fire! Then it comes out of your oven looking like this!
Ooey, gooey and full of garlic.
The next step is to eat and enjoy. Just grab a piece!
Garlic Cheese Pull Apart Bread with Frozen Bread Dough
- 16 frozen white dinner rolls (Rhodes brand)
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 1 C grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Remove frozen rolls from freezer and loosely wrap them in plastic wrap and allow to sit at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Cut rolls in half with a clean pair of scissors.
- Combine melted butter and seasonings together.
- Pour over dough and gently mix.
- Add 1/2 C of grated cheese and combine.
- You want each piece of dough to be coated.
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with the piece of dough and then top with remaining grated cheese.
- Allow to rise in a warm place for 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 hours.
- Cover bottom of pan with foil to prevent butter from leaking out.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until center is completely done.