Do you know anyone that doesn’t like pizza? I think it will be hard to find anyone actually. This eggplant pizza, for those that are on a gluten free diet, is just perfect. No bread included of any kind.
- 2 large eggplant, sliced 1 inch thick
- 24 oz jar tomato sauce
- 20 slices provolone cheese, mozzarella works too
- 3-4 oz fresh cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- Pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. In two baking trays arrange the sliced eggplants. Sprinkle the Himalayan salt and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the bake eggplant from the oven and turn your broiler on. Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce over each eggplant round followed by one slice of provolone. Arrange some fresh spinach and cherry tomatoes over the cheese and broil for 3-5 minutes. Make sure you keep a close look while the eggplant is under the broiler as they can burn really fast.
- Serve while still hot.
Yield: : 20-24
Total time: 40 minutes