Crispy, cheesy pizzas on top of mini bagels, piled with your favorite toppings and baked to golden brown perfection! These little bites are super fun for parties and busy weeknights that call for quick & easy!
- 10-12 plain mini bagels, halved
- 1 cup pizza sauce/pasta sauce
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
● Cheese: Mozzarella, Mexican cheese, Asiago, Parmesan, Romano, bleu cheese, feta, provolone
● Meat: Chicken, Italian sausage, bacon, ham, beef, chorizo, pepperoni, prosciutto, shrimp
● Vegetables: Tomatoes, artichokes, roasted red peppers, onions, green peppers, jalapenos, spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, banana peppers, squash, sweet corn, peas, avocado
● Other: Pineapple chunks, black beans, fresh basil, garlic, sprouts, capers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil.
- Place mini bagels 1 inch apart on baking sheet. Top each with pizza sauce, cheese, and your desired toppings.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until bagel is crisp and cheese is golden. Serve immediately.
Yield: Makes 20-24