- 2 mugs of milk
- 4tbsp Chocolate powder
- Chocolate Baileys (or regular Irish Cream if you can’t find it)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Whipped cream
- Candy canes (optional)
- Gently heat your milk in a saucepan and add the cocoa powder.
- Stir until chocolatey, add a pinch of nutmeg.
- Pour in a good slug of Baileys.
- Follow with a generous drop of Amaretto.
- Stir until hot and smooth… just like you.
- Pour the steaming, glistening, aromatic river of dreams into mugs.
- Top with whipped cream, pop in a candy cane stirrer and dust with cocoa powder.