This teriyaki salmon recipe, despite being very low in sugar, is AMAZING. It’s savory/sweet, intensely flavored, easy and quick (no…
- 4 (6 oz) wild salmon, wild fillets
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce, light
Baking & Spices
- 1/8 tsp Konjac flour
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 Olive oil spray
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 2 tbsp White wine or sake, dry
- 4 (6 oz) wild salmon fillets
- Olive oil spray (make your own using a spray bottle)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted a few minutes in a warm skillet over medium heat
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the soy sauce and konjac flour. Add the white wine, honey, minced garlic and minced ginger, whisking to combine.
- Heat the glaze over medium heat, whisking often, 3-4 minutes, until it thickens into syrup. Remove from heat.
- Heat broiler on high and position a rack 3-4 inches below flame (top rack). Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray it with olive oil spray.
- Place the salmon pieces on the foil and lightly spray them with olive oil. Broil 5-6 minutes, or until opaque.
- Remove the salmon fillets onto a serving platter. Brush with the teriyaki glaze, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 salmon fillet; Calories: 317; Fat: 15g; Carbohydrates: 5g; Sugar: 4g; Sodium: 368mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 32g